Join our Player's Club Today! - Learn More

Book Online

Book your tee time online for the best available rates 24/7.


Season Passes

Enjoy the benefits of becoming a Season Pass holder.


Private Events

Host your next golf outing or private event at Canoe Creek.


Player’s Club

This program pays for itself after 3 or 4 rounds.


EClub Sign Up

Stay connected and stay up-to-date on the latest news, specials, and upcoming events.


Online Store

Register for upcoming events, take advantage of online specials, or purchase a gift certificate.


Corporate Passes

Learn more about our Corporate Sponsorships and Corporate Passes available this season.


Men’s & Ladies’ Nights

Learn more about our weekly Men's & Ladies' Nights


Become A Sponsor



A blended approach ~ Corporate golf passes combined with great publicity


Corporate sponsorships generate publicity and demonstrate a commitment to the local community. Participants at weekly Men’s and Ladies’ Nights love great prizes and when they hear that you made their prizes possible, a great deal of good will and awareness is created. 


Corporate passes allow you to play golf at a corporate rate or provide complimentary golf to loyal customers, family and friends. 


Our Corporate Sponsorship/Pass Program blends both — publicity and free golf. Your passes will come emblazoned with your company logo so that if you share them with customers and contacts, they won’t forget your loyalty gesture and generosity.


Your sponsorship funds are 100% invested in the events you sponsor 

so your contribution will be highly visible


All of your money goes directly to event prizes. 80% will go towards the event(s) you designate as the recipient. The remaining 20% will support, on as "as needed" basis, other events which are underfunded or "orphaned" (have no sponsor). We'll make sure you get special recognition at any event where your funds are used. Event participants are going to see lots of value coming their way and they’ll know that it is thanks to you!


Your Benefits



Event Sponsorship


Men's Nights run every Thursday and Ladies' Nights run every 2nd Wednesday beginning in mid May. Our Blue Collar Opens (fun-oriented 9-Hole events) are held three times a year. As outlined in the chart below, based on your sponsorship level you’ll have an opportunity to designate 1 - 4 of these events as the primary beneficiary of your sponsorship.

Event Sponsorship Levels
Level Included
Golf Passes
(taxes included)
Number of Featured
Sponsor Events
Gold 12 $1000 4
Silver 8 $750 3
Bronze 5 $500 2
Basic 2 $250 1
Skill 0 $25/event minimum 12 - 33


Corporate Rates for Additional Golf & Cart Passes
Extra Golf Passes $50 each (taxes included)
Power Cart Seats $15 each(taxes included)

Year Long Skill Prize Sponsorship


"Closest to the Pin" (KP),  "Long Drive" and "Long Putt” sponsorships allow for the sponsorship of Men’s Night or Ladies’ Nights all year long and include sponsoring our Blue Collar Opens. At each event a sign will be positioned at the tee-box and green for the hole of the skill prize you sponsor. A minimum $25 prize per event for a minimum of 12 events is required allowing you to secure a skill prize sponsorship for as little as $300. Prizes may be in the form of Gift Certificates to products or services you provide.

Topping Up Golf and Cart Passes


With all sponsorships you can purchase an unlimited number of additional golf passes and add power cart seats; both at the reduced corporate rate. For example a Gold Level Sponsor having paid $1000 for the sponsorship wanting a total of 30 golf passes, all with power cart, would pay an additional $900 for 18 more Golf Passes, and $450 to convert all 30 passes to with power cart. The total Investment of $2350 has a retail value of $2585.10 so $235.10 is saved while securing the website and on-site publicity benefits.


Other Types of Sponsorship


Donations of your company’s products or gift certificates for your services are welcome in return for publicity. We are open to other sponsorship arrangements too. Have an idea? Please contact Marty (


We hope you find what you need here on our
old site. If not, please call us. Our new and
vastly improved website will be found here soon.
Please stop by again to have a look!

Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
with the handle "CanoeCreekGolf"
for the latest news and specials.